Follow these easy steps to turn your photo into a 3D video
1. Create an account, under the Sign In button on the upper right.
2. Select the Create button in the header.
3. Add a Title for your video, select an image (jpg, png, bmp, tiff, webp, heic, jfif, or avif), and hit Submit.
4. Wait for the Vimmerse platform to work its magic. You will be notified by email when your video is ready, or check the status on your personal content page. Once it’s ready, click on the video to view it.
5. Select the Edit tab on the left hand side. Try out the 3D motion options. Note that in editing mode, the video will display in a lower quality preview mode.
6. Select different motion shapes.
7. Adjust the motion range.
8. Make the motion faster or slower by modifying the motion duration.
9. Optionally use crop button to reframe your video.
10. Once you are satisfied with your choices, select Render. The Vimmerse platform will process your choices and prepare the high quality 3D motion video. You will be notified by email when your video is ready, or check the status on your personal content page.